Shipping and Returns
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to process and must cancel even if approved. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include unavailability of stocks, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing and information misprint. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If we are not able to process your order within 45 working days, we will initiate a refund. If we receive a cancellation notice from the customer and the order has not been processed or approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed and shipped out.
- This paragraph relates only to the customer being a natural person who does not act on behalf of his profession or company. Corporate customers do not have the right of revocation. The customer has the right to cancel the agreement between himself and Good Works Initiative B.V. (WOO) within 14 calendar days after receiving the order, without specification and without any costs, with the exception of the immediate costs for the return shipment. Therefore, the customer has to pay for the return shipment.
- If the customer wishes to make use of the option to return the article(s) within the return period mentioned in section 1 of this paragraph, the packaging and the article(s) should be handled with care. The customer will only open the packaging and use the article(s) in such a way to establish whether the order meets all the customer’s expectations.
- The customer has the right to cancel the agreement taking into account the provisions mentioned in this paragraph within the therein agreed period of time to Good Works Initiative B.V. or he will notify Good Works Initiative B.V. about his decision not to buy the article(s) after which he will return the article(s) to Good Works Initiative B.V. as soon as possible. The customer will follow the instructions provided by Good Works Initiative B.V. with regard to the return shipment.
- Any prepayments made by the customer will be refunded by Good Works Initiative B.V. as soon as possible and at the latest after 10 days of the cancellation.
- On the website all the necessary information and specifications with regard to return policy and the return procedures is clearly and timely stated, before the finalisation of the agreement.